Monday, December 12, 2005

Lima, Peru

12/2/2005


hello everyone!
i am in peru now... lima... and i am having fun
it is a good good country for good good food - and that is what is most
important to me (if you know me)
and they talked me into the 4 day hike up to machhu pichu... so pray for
me... cause i may die.
i cannot believe it, but peer pressure is true and alive, and even affects
people like me.
i don´t know if i can make it. but they promised they will carry me down if
i cannot go on.
and this time, i am not joking hope yall are having a good december.
if you don´t hear from me again, you will know why.

joseph

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Joseph, didn't you go on this trip for FUN???!!! It is starting to sound like a suicide mission, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you return to the states "all in one piece!"

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home